Rugged Ridge Jeep Wrangler JK 07-Up ORV 2.5"-3.5" Coil Spring Lift with Shocks
When looking at which kit is best for your application you need to determine two important things: size of tire and use of vehicle. On the 2007-Up Wrangler JK, 2.5-3.5” coil kit is designed for up to a 34” x 12.5” x 16” tire and moderate off road use.
- The most complete kit available on the market for JK.
- Includes four powder coated, E-coated 5160H hot rolled bar, 5/8” coil springs that are set to factory rates.
- By using 5160H hot rolled bar, the ORV Springs keep their memory, eliminating any possibility of future sag.
- Setting coil springs to factory rates gives you the best on road ride possible and the ability to use a larger tire.
- Each kit includes a rear track bar brace to strengthen the original track bar mount. An ORV exclusive!
- 4 door JK’s will get on average a 2.5” lift. Two door models will get up to a 3.5” lift. All lifts are dependent on specific Jeep characteristics and additional parts being put on the vehicle (bumpers, winch, hard tops, soft tops etc.).
- ORV kits with shocks include a pair of Neoprene Wrapped Grab Handles and an Off Road Organizer!
- (4) coil springs.
- Rear track bar bracket.
- Rear bump stop bracket.
- Rear track bar brace.
- Hardware kit.
Installation Requires (5-8 Hours):
|Wrangler JK 2DR||07-Up|
|Wrangler JK 4DR||07-Up|