Rugged Ridge Jeep Wrangler JK 07-Up ORV 4"-5" Coil Spring Lift with Springs
When looking at which kit is best for your application you need to determine two important things: size of tire and use of vehicle. On the 2007-Up Wrangler JK the 4”-5” coil kit is designed for more severe off road use and up to a 35” x 12.5” x 16” tire.
- Get off road performance while not sacrificing on road ride.
- Includes 4 powder coated, E-coated 5160H hot rolled bar 5/8” coil springs, set to factory rates for longer life and better ride!
- Each kit includes a rear track bar brace to strengthen the original track bar mount. A must for off road performance on a JK.
- Kit includes sway bar disconnects for more articulation off road.
- ORV uses tough, over built extended control arms for added strength and higher performance. Each arm has a beefy 3/16” wall thickness and each end is tapered before welding. This extra heavy-duty design ensures a long life both on and off road. In most cases control arms are longer than factory to adjust for caster. This is not always true for other brand lifts! Each arm bushing can be easily greased without removing the arm from the vehicle.
- 4 door JK’s will get on average a 4” lift. Two door models will get up to a 5” lift. All lifts are dependent on specific Jeep characteristics and additional parts being put on the vehicle (bumpers, winch, hard tops, soft tops etc.).
- Due to the changed pinion angle, we highly recommend a new drive shaft be installed when using any 4” or greater lift kit on a 4 door Wrangler. A new drive shaft will be required on any 2007-10 2 door Wrangler due to the shorter wheel base.
- All 4” Kits require a drop pitman arm (sold separately, see below).
- ORV kits with shocks include a pair of Neoprene Wrapped Grab Handles and an Off Road Organizer!
- (4) coil springs.
- (2) lower front links.
- (2) lower rear links.
- (2) rear bump stop brackets
- (2) rear bump stop spacers
- Front track bar bracket.
- Rear track bar bracket.
- (2) front bar bracket.
- (2) front double disconnect end links.
- (2) rear extended sway bar end links.
- Rear track bar brace.
- Hardware kit.
Installation Requires (5-8 Hours):
|Wrangler JK 2DR||07-Up|
|Wrangler JK 4DR||07-Up|