Rugged Ridge Jeep Wrangler JK 07-11 Dual Battery Tray
Outfitting a trail rig can add greater strain to the electrical system. Adding on a winch, air compressor, fog lights, driving lights, a spotlight, electric fuel pump, and a stereo amp can really tax the battery. A great way to combat that strain is to install dual batteries. This is especially true when using a winch, which can draw big amps for an extended period.
- These kits are designed to mount two batteries in place of the factory single battery location.
- The trays and brackets feature a black powder coated finish.
- Mounting kit only and do not include any wiring.
- A suggested wiring diagram is included.
- Wrangler kits place the batteries side-by side and may be used with lead acid or cylindrical style sealed gel cell batteries.
- Dual Battery Relay p/n 17265.01 optional.
Installation Requires (2-3 Hours):
|Wrangler JK 2DR||07-11|
|Wrangler JK 4DR||07-11|