sPOD Jeep TJ/LJ 6 Switch sPOD
The sPOD design utilizes the unused space on the upper part of your windshield frame between the sun visors. Installing the sPOD System improves the quality of your current accessory installations without jeopardizing your OEM electrical system. The sPOD lays the foundation for future installations. Adding accessories to your vehicle has never been so easy.
The sPOD itself installs without drilling or cutting a single hole for switches! This will be one of the cleanest looking installs you have ever had. Made of aircraft aluminum material and welded together and powder coated to match interior trim (black). The sPOD system is manufactured to the highest standards and quality. All material and hardware are of aircraft quality.
The sPOD's Source is mounted conveniently under the hood for accessibility and allows easy installation of all your accessories. When adding accessories you simply plug them into the central terminal block and your off.
- The sPOD utilizes all aircraft quality stainless steel hardware that is included with each kit.
- Switch panel, six Contura switches, 2 Red, 2 Amber and 2 Green actuators (installed and pre-wired), two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
- All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
- All connectors are made in the USA and are military certified parts. The quick release connectors used to join the switch bezel and the Source are made by Deutsch. These connectors are designed specifically for critical applications in harsh environments where dust, dirt, moisture, salt spray, and rough terrain can contaminate or damage electrical connections and systems.
|Part #||Description||Additional Cost|
|SPOD-ACC-02||ARB Compresser Connector Harness||$18.00|
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch (Tyco) cube style relays (SPST 30amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Mounting bracket for Jeep Wranglers
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- Some sPOD products are made to order, these products will be shipped within 3-5 business days of your order date.